ThingLink Certified Educator
Take the 5th Annual ThingLink Teacher Challenge!
It' the best time of the year to become a ThingLink Certified Educator! Join us in building the most powerful PD of 2018!
We would love to help you lead the way at your own school, or join us in sharing your expertise.
Headed to ISTE?
We would love to meet you and help you with the best session ever!
About Our Leadership Program
Register to get certified or to maintain an active status.
ThingLink Certified Educators is a leadership program designed to work closely with top educators to support training opportunities and inspire our community. If you are interested in sharing your expertise, looking for ways to showcase your work, or looking for opportunities to train educators to use ThingLink, we hope you will join us
- Continued use of a ThingLink Premium Teacher account to access our best tools.
- Assistance in planning PD for successful implementation in your own school or district.
- Recognition as a certified expert within the education community and a badge to display.
- Access to ongoing resources and support to stay up to date with the latest news and releases as ThingLink features are added.
- Opportunities to promote your work on our blog and through webinars.
- Chances to facilitate ThingLink Bootcamp sessions.
- Support for your training sessions and plenty of bling.
- Permission to consult educational organizations about using ThingLink interactive images in the classroom.
- Opportunities to include ThingLink teacher or school licenses in training packages at a discounted rate. For each teacher or school activation, the certified educator receives a commission that is paid quarterly.
- Top consideration for special projects as ThingLink grows.
Become a ThingLink Certified Educator in 3 Steps
- Everyone should complete the registration form below to provide us with a bit of information or to update your existing information. Our records need updating!
- Submit a 360/VR Spotlight Image
- Request a meeting